Let's Relax Day Spa
Ranked #29 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Bophut
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We had two massages at Let's Relax while we were on Samui and they were both perfect! The spa is immaculately clean and the couple's massage rooms have a huge glass shower which you are requested to use before your massage. We were offered a choice of scented massage oils and asked about our preferences for pressure. The spa has a van so we enquired about complimentary pick-up and they provided it one way. They have a wonderful store that sells all the products they use in the spa, as well as others, and they are amazing. Definitely more expensive than massages on the beach, but worth every penny!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

We were in Koh Samui for 4 days and had 3 spa sessions in Let's Relax. I think that says a lot! The standard is high and price is very reasonable compared to what our hotel offered. The staff were very friendly and hospitable and we thoroughly enjoyed all our treatments there. I'd recommend the foot reflexology (45 or 60 mins) if you have limited time, but the packages are worth considering :)

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Very nice spa in good location easy to find. Very good standard for decor especially lobby area. Massage room quite small but very nicely done and very peaceful. Massage (aromatherapy) absolutely amazing!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This time, for our annual " chill-out" vacation, my wife and I, along with her sister and brother-in-law, decided to go to Koh Samui instead of our usual Phuket. We had been so spoiled by the Thai massage at Sala Spa, Phuket, that we were searching for a suitable replacement. And all we could find were the 5-star big ticket places or the shady beach and roadside joints.

Luckily, I asked one of the staff members at our hotel, she recommended Let's Relax Spa which was a 5 min drive from the hotel. We were impressed to find a purpose-built and beautifully decorated facility with private massage rooms.

The manager welcomed us with fragrant herbal tea after which a therapist scrubbed our feet and gave us fabric slippers - taking us to the massage room which had low level futons. The environment was immaculately clean and sterile with a feel of luxury. The silk tunic and pyjamas we changed into further enhanced this sense of being pampered.

I opted for the Thai massage and the therapist stretched and kneaded me every which way for the most relaxing and soothing one hour of my life.

The Let's Relax experience is sheer luxury that totally de-stresses you and let's you chill ... even after you receive the tab.

Amazing value! We are definitely coming back many more times as long as we are in Bophut.

1  Thank veer2808