“A wonderful birthday present”
Review of Nautiness Sailing

US$1,365.13*
Full-Day Private Catamaran Charter from Koh Samui Including Chef
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private yacht charter sailing in Koh Samui - yacht cruise holidays on a luxury catamaran in Thailand. Be enchanted by a new idea…… not only for a classic sailing group, but also for divers, fishermen, golfers, families with children and groups: just relaxing, sunbaths, having a massage and worry free travel. Without the usual hustle and bustle in hotels, on populated beaches or under constant consideration of a travel group. You set anchor in a secluded cove and enjoy the peace and quiet with your own skipper and crew with local knowledge and a good soul on board that you fulfills your desires friendly and conscientious. You are saying that’s impossible? We – the team of NAUTINESS Sailing Co. Ltd. – developed and implemented a nearby all inclusive concept for you. The NAUTINESS team looks forward to our clients and promises to serve you best during your sailing tour: friendly – non bureaucratic - personal – … with a smile!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A wonderful birthday present”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was the first time my family tried a private sailing trip and we were very pleased with the service and warmth displayed by the Nautiness II crew. Thanks for making my wife's birthday a memorable one - first time she celebrated a birthday on a boat! Thanks to Christian for his reassurances and for answering all the questions pre-trip. Thanks to Fred for the entertaining conversations and his NAUTI sense of humor. Thanks to Captain Andy for keeping us landblubbers safe and showing the boys how good a seaman is when it comes to arm wrestling! And last but not least, many thanks to Peu for her thoughtfulness in immediately bringing out a well stocked and well maintained first-aid kit after I accidentally cut myself and had to extract a barnacle shell. These guys are passionate about what they do and I would say it was one of the best memories my family brought back from Ko Samui.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Clarence T
Christian B, Verkaufsleiter at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you very much for this Review. Yes, we like what we do ... and would be happy, if you come back sometimes for an overnight sailing tour to Koh Tao and/or Angthong National Marine Park.
Fair winds,
The Team of Sailing NAUTINESS Co., Ltd.

Wels, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go with the BEST!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I got the chance to go for a one day sailing trip with the Nautiness Team and it was simply astonishing!
No only that mother nature blessed us with a perfect day with flat water, sun and a clear sky - Andi, Christian and their team made it even better.
With a brilliant organization, a ship in perfect shape, beautiful bays, a cool land exploration, their awesome stories and the obviously huge sailing experience you have been invited to just lean back, enjoy and forget the world around for one day.

If you ever in the area of Koh Samui, go and visit the Nautiness Sailing, book a trip and enjoy!
I loved it and will do it again, again and again...

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Geri84
Christian B, Geschäftsführer at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Ahoy Gerald!
Thank you very much for your Review. We try to organize daytrips just as professional as our sailing tours with overnight stay on board. Of course, the possibilities and ranges are limited and much also depends on the wind conditions but a Trip around Koh Phangan with a snorkeling stop in the Bay of Koh Ma makes our guests mostly happy. You had very good weather conditions on that day, low waves on the way and a great atmosphere on board - we experience mostly in purely private groups.
Hope to see you again.
Fair winds.
Singapore, Singapore
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“no sailing due to weather but still very professional”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

you dont usually give reviews for not getting a tour but we thik nautiness deserves a review. due to high seas and a young family we both agreed not tosail and full money was given back. a free taxi ride and a drink to discuss options was most appreciated . christian and his team run a good show and well experienced. we highly recommend them and we want to come back again to koh samui and use them for a day or even more based on there kindness and professionalism. thanks

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Expat-kiwis1971
Christian B, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this review, 25 December 2013
Dear Expad-Kiwis ;-)
Thank your for this unexpected Review.
This should be of course normal for PRIVATE TOURS. A sailing cruise should make fun and for you it would have been the very first as you told us in the morning. So you're in good company.
If you still have no experience with higher waves, you would probably never want to go back to a sailing trip. We love what we do and can not justify that you will never want to go on board a sailing boat anywhere in this beautiful seaworld.
We always ask for the sailing or yachting experience of our guests latest short before boarding where you also can see the conditions at this moment and tune the destination accordingly.
The conditions on this day would have been interesting for privy sailors only and we hope that you will also be those someday ;-)
We're very sorry for you that we are now fully booked until mid-January and cannot have another attempt with better weather conditions during your holidays this year - but we would be very happy if we meet again.
Don´t give up - enjoy your life - no fear - we are here for you.
Fair winds,
Your Sailing NAUTINESS Team
Ko Samui, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“In one word, GREAT!!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was lucky enough to go 4 days sailing with the boat. My first impressions were warm, helpful, sense of good humour and most of all feeling as travelling with friends.
The boat is great to go to the Angthong Marine Park. Just cruising between the islands and we were in luck. We had beautiful sunny skies and calm seas. We even spotted a dolphin on our way to the park. The night we spend in a secluded bay and enjoyed the Spaghetti made by Andi. Evening hours is what you want to make from it. Easy on the deck enjoying the starry sky and the total absence of noise. Only nature. Or just play 'wurfelen' with the crew. ;) I spent the night outside on the deck and sleep in under a starry sky. Early morning we were gifted to have a great sunrise over the park. All the trips are easy and you can wish for everything and they will try their best to make it happen.
Just as my title is one word 'GREAT' !!!!
I am looking forward to my next trip with the Nautiness 2 and the crew.
B.t.w. a 5 star rating is not enough in my opinion...

Visited November 2013
2 Thank brin1174
Christian B, Leiter Front Office at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Ahoy, Dear Guest!
I had a lot of fun reading your Review - thank you very much. We are happy, that you had a nice trip with NAUTINESS II. I think it was the 4-day-tour Sailing & Diving last week with 5 guests on board. Thank you sooo much for the picture made on top of our mast - that´s a real good View Point ;-)
Hope to see you again - you know where to find us.
The Team of Sailing with NAUTINESS.
Zaandam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“2 weeks soooo feel good and safe, thank you!!!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was lucky to have the opportunity spending 2 weeks together with my husband on this catamaran. All preparations, beginning with booking in front of our PC at home and Christian at the other end answering every question by email, followed by in time pick up from our Bungalow, check in (I needed nothing to do, just get on deck of Nautiness; all luggage somehow was suddenly on board, too) was already "1st class".
The turn itself was absolutely great. 2 weeks of freedom, relaxing days and many helpful hands (many thanks to the crew of skipper Andi). I could select myself just to hang around and relax, read a book, do some small nautic activities, enjoy a delicious meal or a cold drink, snorcheling around the cat, ....

I never will forget the evening hours, when hanging on a buoy, enjoing dinner, the sound of the waves and lights at the beaches.
But also dinner on land, from simple Thai garage up to top level restaurant rounded up a potpourri of possibilities and impressions.

The turn was a great step in further re-establishing of my health and trust in my own possibilities. Thank you Christian, Andi and Crew!

Visited January 2013
Christian B, Geschäftsführer at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Ahoy Martina!
Thank you soooo much for your Review. We are happy, that you had such a good time with us. Stories like yours gives us the power to constantly develop our charter offer - because it simply gives us the necessary vitality.
It is unbelievable but recently we had a doctor on board who has only one leg - and he's also really enjoyed the trip.
We always find a way and never give up - this is our credo ;-)
Fair winds to all Your ways and hopefully these paths also lead you back to us.
Christian, Andi, Peu & the whole Team of Sailing NAUTINESS in Koh Samui - Gulf of Thailand.