“Multi-day trip”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$1,052.05*
and up
Private Koh Samui Sunset Sail with Chef-Prepared...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private yacht charter sailing in Koh Samui - yacht cruise holidays on a luxury catamaran in Thailand. Be enchanted by a new idea…… not only for a classic sailing group, but also for divers, fishermen, golfers, families with children and groups: just relaxing, sunbaths, having a massage and worry free travel. Without the usual hustle and bustle in hotels, on populated beaches or under constant consideration of a travel group. You set anchor in a secluded cove and enjoy the peace and quiet with your own skipper and crew with local knowledge and a good soul on board that you fulfills your desires friendly and conscientious. You are saying that’s impossible? We – the team of NAUTINESS Sailing Co. Ltd. – developed and implemented a nearby all inclusive concept for you. The NAUTINESS team looks forward to our clients and promises to serve you best during your sailing tour: friendly – non bureaucratic - personal – … with a smile!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My son and I did a 5 day 4 night trip with the Nautiness crew. I had mentioned to Chrisitian a couple of weeks before our trip that I made a big mistake when I booked our cabin. I thought double meant 2 beds not one double bed. He was great in accommodating my request for a second cabin. That type of customer service continued throughout the trip. My son wanted to dive so they restructured the trip so we sailed to the best diving spots. During the entire trip we were well taken care of and any request we made was done with a smile. It was truly an all inclusive trip.

1  Thank DMitche
Christian B, Manager at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Ahoy Denise!
Thank´s a lot for your friendly review.
All your words showed us, that we did a good job.
We would like to see you again on board of the most modern live-aboard sailing catamaran in the whole archipelago around Koh Samui - Koh Phangan - Koh Tao and the famous Angthong National Marine Park / GULF OF THAILAND.
Fair winds,
The Sailing NAUTINESS Team.

All reviews
"koh phangan"
"clear sea"
"private chef"
"day trip"
in 6 reviews
"ang thong national park"
"private charter"
"waves"
in 4 reviews
"mah"

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was the first time my family tried a private sailing trip and we were very pleased with the service and warmth displayed by the Nautiness II crew. Thanks for making my wife's birthday a memorable one - first time she celebrated a birthday on a boat! Thanks to Christian for his reassurances and for answering all the questions pre-trip. Thanks to Fred for the entertaining conversations and his NAUTI sense of humor. Thanks to Captain Andy for keeping us landblubbers safe and showing the boys how good a seaman is when it comes to arm wrestling! And last but not least, many thanks to Peu for her thoughtfulness in immediately bringing out a well stocked and well maintained first-aid kit after I accidentally cut myself and had to extract a barnacle shell. These guys are passionate about what they do and I would say it was one of the best memories my family brought back from Ko Samui.

1  Thank Clarence T
Christian B, Verkaufsleiter at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you very much for this Review. Yes, we like what we do ... and would be happy, if you come back sometimes for an overnight sailing tour to Koh Tao and/or Angthong National Marine Park.
Fair winds,
The Team of Sailing NAUTINESS Co., Ltd.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I got the chance to go for a one day sailing trip with the Nautiness Team and it was simply astonishing!
No only that mother nature blessed us with a perfect day with flat water, sun and a clear sky - Andi, Christian and their team made it even better.
With a brilliant organization, a ship in perfect shape, beautiful bays, a cool land exploration, their awesome stories and the obviously huge sailing experience you have been invited to just lean back, enjoy and forget the world around for one day.

If you ever in the area of Koh Samui, go and visit the Nautiness Sailing, book a trip and enjoy!
I loved it and will do it again, again and again...

1  Thank Geri84
Christian B, Geschäftsführer at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Ahoy Gerald!
Thank you very much for your Review. We try to organize daytrips just as professional as our sailing tours with overnight stay on board. Of course, the possibilities and ranges are limited and much also depends on the wind conditions but a Trip around Koh Phangan with a snorkeling stop in the Bay of Koh Ma makes our guests mostly happy. You had very good weather conditions on that day, low waves on the way and a great atmosphere on board - we experience mostly in purely private groups.
Hope to see you again.
Fair winds.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

you dont usually give reviews for not getting a tour but we thik nautiness deserves a review. due to high seas and a young family we both agreed not tosail and full money was given back. a free taxi ride and a drink to discuss options was most appreciated . christian and his team run a good show and well experienced. we highly recommend them and we want to come back again to koh samui and use them for a day or even more based on there kindness and professionalism. thanks

2  Thank Expat-kiwis1971
Christian B, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Dear Expad-Kiwis ;-)
Thank your for this unexpected Review.
This should be of course normal for PRIVATE TOURS. A sailing cruise should make fun and for you it would have been the very first as you told us in the morning. So you're in good company.
If you still have no experience with higher waves, you would probably never want to go back to a sailing trip. We love what we do and can not justify that you will never want to go on board a sailing boat anywhere in this beautiful seaworld.
We always ask for the sailing or yachting experience of our guests latest short before boarding where you also can see the conditions at this moment and tune the destination accordingly.
The conditions on this day would have been interesting for privy sailors only and we hope that you will also be those someday ;-)
We're very sorry for you that we are now fully booked until mid-January and cannot have another attempt with better weather conditions during your holidays this year - but we would be very happy if we meet again.
Don´t give up - enjoy your life - no fear - we are here for you.
Your Sailing NAUTINESS Team

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was lucky enough to go 4 days sailing with the boat. My first impressions were warm, helpful, sense of good humour and most of all feeling as travelling with friends.
The boat is great to go to the Angthong Marine Park. Just cruising between the islands and we were in luck. We had beautiful sunny skies and calm seas. We even spotted a dolphin on our way to the park. The night we spend in a secluded bay and enjoyed the Spaghetti made by Andi. Evening hours is what you want to make from it. Easy on the deck enjoying the starry sky and the total absence of noise. Only nature. Or just play 'wurfelen' with the crew. ;) I spent the night outside on the deck and sleep in under a starry sky. Early morning we were gifted to have a great sunrise over the park. All the trips are easy and you can wish for everything and they will try their best to make it happen.
Just as my title is one word 'GREAT' !!!!
I am looking forward to my next trip with the Nautiness 2 and the crew.
B.t.w. a 5 star rating is not enough in my opinion...

2  Thank brin1174
Christian B, Leiter Front Office at Nautiness Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Ahoy, Dear Guest!
I had a lot of fun reading your Review - thank you very much. We are happy, that you had a nice trip with NAUTINESS II. I think it was the 4-day-tour Sailing & Diving last week with 5 guests on board. Thank you sooo much for the picture made on top of our mast - that´s a real good View Point ;-)
Hope to see you again - you know where to find us.
The Team of Sailing with NAUTINESS.