My Husband and I have just spent 12 blissful days at Le Paradis resort over Christmas and we enjoyed everything about it. It is positioned so well on Chaweng beach...not too close to the bar and restaurant action to keep you awake and not too far if you want to join in. The pool is very well positioned as well,especially if you are not a beach person...you can lie at the pool all day and not miss any of the action on the beach. The restaurant is very close to the pool and very casual but excellent food.
The staff are all incredibly helpful and the room we stayed in was great. We chose a contemporary villa because we like space and they are a bit roomier than the traditional rooms. We loved our outdoor bathroom and the mosquito's are manageable...certainly not a deal breaker. We booked through Agoda and found the whole experience to be very proffesional and a very affordable route to take.
We highly recommend hiring a scooter and getting around the Island a bit.....The Cliff bar & Grill south of Nicki beach was a good restaurant with a fantastic view. Prego was another favourite in Chaweng town...close to Amari beach resort.
My husband is a golfer and there is an absolutely wonderful 9 hole course very close to Le Paradise and a brilliant 18 hole course a it further up north. Very well worth lugging the golf clubs all the way from South Africa.
Every time we did a long walk on Chaweng beach and looked at all the other resorts , we were doubly thrilled with our choice of Le Paradis....it's an all round winner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step through the ornate doors into a haven of tranquility in the heart of Chaweng beach. Twelve of our twenty-six rooms are traditional Thai teak houses from Ayudhaya, mounted on stills. This is the closest you will find to a country house hotel in Koh Samui. Fully equipped modern rooms and bathrooms set inside historic buildings. Our sixteen new contemporary Thai Style cottages are slightly larger than the traditional rooms with partly open-air bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort And Spa
- Le Paradis Boutique Hotel Bophut
- Princess Village
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut