The title says it all. This resort is dream come true because of stunning garden, beautiful Thai houses and the unique atmosphere. Breakfast is made after order and so delicious we actually set up an alarm to have enough time for eating. The restaurant is by the beach and the staff lovely - their English is quite poor but their smiles total winners. And if you need to get yourself completely understood, you just walk to reception and feel like royal - the receptionists are always so happy to help you that you feel like you were the only guest at the hotel. On our last visit the reception manager Mira Ervasti made our holiday superb by helping us with so many things and we were sad to see that she was no longer there! Another disappointment was the housekeeping since they didn't clean the room as well as before, maybe they already waited the hotel to close. All in all, Le Paradis is real heaven and they should definitely not built new hotel like they plan, refurbishment is needed but otherwise this place is perfect! Our paradise...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step through the ornate doors into a haven of tranquility in the heart of Chaweng beach. Twelve of our twenty-six rooms are traditional Thai teak houses from Ayudhaya, mounted on stills. This is the closest you will find to a country house hotel in Koh Samui. Fully equipped modern rooms and bathrooms set inside historic buildings. Our sixteen new contemporary Thai Style cottages are slightly larger than the traditional rooms with partly open-air bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort And Spa
- Le Paradis Boutique Hotel Bophut
- Princess Village
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut