The service here is excellent, all the staff are extremely attentive and willing to please, always with a smile. We stayed in a beachfront suite with 2 children and there was plenty of space. The bathroom is huge and the views from the balcony are simply to die for!! The beach front massages are a must. Wifi is available throughout the resort which is handy.Food is very good but is fairly expensive, to be expected from a 5 star hotel. The location of the hotel is about 15mins taxi ride away from Chaweng, the closest town where there are plenty of bars, restaurants and shopping. However, you can only catch a taxi from the hotel which is 400 bahts (approx £8) one way. This can get quite expensive if you want to go regularly.
Other than that this place is absolutely flawless and I would not hesitate to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tongsai Bay is located on Ko Samui, an island in the Gulf of Thailand just a short travel distance by air from Bangkok and across the southern peninsula. The view of Tongsai Bay is hypnotic, as its set amidst a secluded ocean cove; an eco-friendly colony of cottages, low rise buildings and villas barely displacing the lush greenery on the hills of the island's northeast corner. 3 restaurants serve Thai, and international food and the hotel hosts regular live music for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tongsai Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tongsai Bay Cottages Hotel Bophut
- Tongsai Bay Cottages And Hotel
- Tongsai Bay Hotel
- Tongsai Bay Resort
- The Tongsai Bay Ko Samui/Bophut