We stayed in a villa 1 row back from the beach. We were received well at the front desk, the staff do have limited English but we did not have any problem although we did notice that other nationalities, who did not have English as their first language, did have difficulty in understanding. The room was tired and shabby needing some renovation although it was kept superficially clean. Breakfast was ok but choice was limited and the restaurant staff were very unfriendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Palm Beach Resort is located just 15 minutes from the airport on Bophut beach on the north of the island. With stunning views of Koh Phangan Island our beach is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever encounter. At 270 meters, it is the longest beach-front of any resort on the island. There are a total of 127 rooms, separated to 2 zones. Deluxe has 90 Rooms and Deluxe Triple 12 Rooms with own terrace and balcony. Villas 24 Rooms and 1 Royal Villas with Garden & Sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Palm Beach Resort And Hotel
- Samui Palm Beach Hotel Bophut
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut