Having just spent a week at Six Senses Koh Samui with my wife on our Honeymoon I am gutted to have left! This was truly one of the best places we have ever stayed in. The location, weather and staff made it for us! We stayed in a pool villa which is a must. The staff could not have been more helpful and kind to us! Nothing was a problem to them. Special thanks to our butler Pu who treated us like royalty. I could not fault the staff at all! First class service! I have never written a review before but this place deserves it! It is very much a couples retreat so do not expect a lively time. If relaxation is what you want then go for it here! I have read reviews mentioning Mosquitos etc. Yes they are a problem but no more than you would expect. The villa has special insense that is lit for you, insect repellant and nets that are lowered at sundown. They even "smoke" out the bugs every afternoon to help get rid of them!
The weather in April is very warm and humid so be prepared for temps of around 32 degrees. The resort is well laid out and the food is amazing! We had breakfast included which I would recommend. It was great.
My wife and I will definitely be coming back to Six Senses! Thank you again to all the staff for making our stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut