Unpretentious, laid back luxury! You feel as though you are in an opulent tree house in your villa at this resort. I absolutely loved this relaxing, peaceful experience. All the modern day luxuries we could want.. but surrounded by ocean, trees, birds chirping and quietness. The food here is spectacular… but you don’t even have to wear shoes around if you don’t want. A place to come to truly unwind. My husband and I spent 5 nights here and wished we could have stayed for another 200. We have stayed at other six senses properties before so we knew what to expect and we were not disappointed. The staff is so attentive and pleasant. Everyone gets to know you by name. They make any request happen without a problem. We felt as though we were almost the only people on this resort. Our villa was beautiful. Spacious, encased in glass with spectacular views of the ocean and a serene private pool set in the tree tops. The main infinity pool was breathtaking as well. The spa (which we went to everyday) was probably the most gorgeous spa I’ve ever been to. Set along the ocean, the treatment rooms have glass walls and have the most amazing views. The treatments themselves were fantastic. The one thing I thought could use improvement was the dining staffs ability to understand/communicate English. This got quite frustrating when trying to order room service over the phone. I had a difficult time trying to get my food modifications/questions across. We did have a really special dinner at the restaurant on the rocks one night. The food was superb and the setting was so romantic. All in all, we loved our experience at this resort. A true 5star resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut