We were lucky enough to choose Six Senses Samui for 9 nights for our honeymoon before going to Bangkok.
We were greeted on arrival like royalty, nothing was too much for the staff.
The villa was incredible, over looked the sea and bay, with a private pool and large decking for outdoor relaxing.
The villa was well air conditioned and we were supplied with plenty of insect repellant which was extremely useful given the amount of mosquitoes!
There was just one night when our air conditioned failed and the General Manager - David greeted us at breakfast the next morning and kindly moved us to an upgraded villa. Inevitably things can go wrong but it is how things are dealt with that we should measure on. The General Manager and our lovely butler Den couldn't do enough for us to ensure our stay was comfortable and stress free, and they achieved it beyond any expectation.
The breakfast was excellent, you can have whatever you want, all freshly cooked, an enormous array of fruits and meats and again served with a lovely smile.
We also had the privilege of having a meal at Dining on the Rocks, which was superb, more of a culinary experience than a meal and very reasonably priced.
Overall my wife and myself couldn't have wished for a better place to stay, there is a genuine happiness from all of the staff at the hotel led by David who takes time personally to ensure his guests are looked after, so thank you very much for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut