We stayed at the Six Senses Samui for our engagement and were absolutely blown away by it. The pictures on the website looked amazing but even they didn't do it justice, a view to die for and villas nothing short of spectacular. The staff were an absolute credit to everyone involved, especially our GEM Aon, the friendliness, service and willingness to help was on a level I've rarely experienced. I feel like the resort has the perfect blend between natural/eco and luxury. I would love to return one day and will definitely visit another Six Senses Resort after this.
The only negative was housekeeping never changed the bed linen despite several requests to do so but that's hardly a fault compared to all the positives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travelbag, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut