I've just got back from a three day stay at Sila Evason with my family and had the most wonderful experience. It's our first time to Samui and so we were undecided between staying at the Four Seasons or Sila, in the end we chose to stay 2 nights at FS and the last 2 nights in Sila. I just want to say we are so glad we had a chance to try out Sila!
- one of the biggest and most gorgeous infinity pool, has a great view of the 'orange island' and sunset, also love the bamboo decor arrangements
- Dining on the rocks has beautiful atmosphere
- Thai message at the Six senses spa, appreciate the honey ginger tea served after the treatment
- Personal Butler service, we were very lucky to have had a very attentive and passionate butler, he basically made our trip. Thank you Kevin, wouldn't be the same without you!
- environmentally friendly setting
Room to Improve:
- The food at Dining at the Rocks has the presentation of fine dining cusine, but the taste is not up to standard, i personally enjoyed the food more at the local restaurants at Chaweng and Fisherman Village. But having said that, the location and setting of Dining at the Rocks made it unique and wonderful.
- Every morning at around 8 - 9 am, we can hear airplanes landing the airport, since the hotel is only 15 minutes away.
- The blinds have large gaps in between, which does allow sunlight to show through in the morning. I am the type who likes to sleep in a little, so that's a minu for me.
Anyway, we still had the perfect getaway trip we wanted and I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone, especially the honeymooners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut