My wife and I stayed at the Saboey for 5 days in September 2007 as part of our honeymoon. The hotel gives to the beach, which is its main asset; we also appreciated the free DVDs that were readily available. On the other hand, our watch, credit card and mobile phone got stolen from our room during our stay and the Saboey management refused to refund any of it although it was clear that it was their staff who stole the goods. This is why we would recommend not to go the Saboey; in addition, the restaurant is expensive and the food is poor, you’ll find much better places in Bophut for much less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut