we spent two glorious weeks at this hotel at the end of November. The hotel location could not have been better, we were right on the edge of the beach. We had an Ocean Villa,it was luxurious
John the manager was absolutely great, nothing was too much trouble for him and his staff.
The breakfasts really set you up for the day, delicious. We ate out a couple of times but nothing compared to the evening meals here. Everything was as expected of this nice place. We would certainly go back there, possibly earlier than November though ( we got a bit of rain ). The chalet was cleaned every day and smelled fresh on our return everyday.The pool was just great to swim or lounge in. You could be at the deep end of the pool and just overlook the sea, marvellous. The bar/restaurant staff were always welcoming, especially, Rat, Pure, Nui and Hong. Thouroughly enjoyed our time there. John, you did a great job.
Dave & Jan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut