I spent two days on Ko Samui and at the Saboey Resort.
Due to my Bronchitis I didn't really left the Resort so I can not truly judge about Ko Samui, but I really enjoyed my time at Saboey.
My Deluxe Room (No.12) was big, not very modern but clean and quiet although its placed close to the Entrance.
The Staff was very friendly, everyone of them. The were always very helpful and forthcoming to me.
I just had breakfast at the Resort, but that was good, I have no complains.
The Resort was also very clean, I really liked its shape, its green, has many trees and flowers and a perfect view to the ocean. The beach in front of us was also very clean.
After all I had the feeling to be finally in Paradise, but thats probably something everyone would say after getting from Bangkok to Ko Samui ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut