This resort is very well run. It is an older resort but with everything in great working order. The infinity pool is about 20 meter from the ocean with a clean beach. The lounge chairs around the pool are very comfortable. Staff comes around often to see if you would like a drink. There is a restaurant by the pool which serves great drinks and good food. Happy hour starts at 5 pm when cocktails 50% off. It is a smaller resort and if you enjoy peace and quiet this is the place for you. It costs around $9 to go to Chaweng if you want lots of commotion and people. Fun to visit but we sure are happy we stayed at Saboey, . Lots of helpful staff too. Great private deck at the deluxe rooms with ocean view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut