We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights during our honeymoon. The staff is really nice. Our gardenvilla was really clean and spacious. At arrival they decorated our bed to celebrate our honeymoon. Breakfast is good not a lot of variety. The inside breakfast area needs some renovation. Outside looks great. But the manager stated they're renovating shortly so it should be great. Dinner at the restaurant was really good. But most nights we ate outside the resort which was way cheaper and still of good quality.
The pool and beach area are both really nice and peaceful. The only noise comes from the planes since the resort is near the airport. And you can get a massage on the beach under a canopy for a very good price.
On our anniversary the staff suprised us again with a decorated bed and scented candles in the bathroom. And they brought us wine (on the house) by the pool. This was very attentive.
I loved my stay at Saboey!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut