My husband and I went to saboey on our honeymoon in February for 12 days. It was paradise ! We absolutely loved our stay and everything about the resort. The manager Jonathan was so accommodating and friendly and really made an effort to chat to us. The staff were always there to assist us and were so so friendly! They really made us feel welcome and felt right at home. We felt like we had the place all to ourselves. With our own beach on the resort and true beauty , what more could you ask for. It was really an unforgettable experience and would definitely return. The hotel was always clean and beautiful ! We loved everything about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut