The Saboey Resort has an excellent position at Bophut, near Big Buddha, on al long, sandy beach: though a bit out of the way, you can easily reach Chaweng on a 10 minutes unexpensive ride by taxi. The hotel is nice, clean and cozy, with a small but charming infinity pool.
I stayed in a Ocean Villa, just in front of the pool and a few metres from the beach: spacious, clean and romantic, with safe and free wifi.
The spot can get a bit noisy at times, due to the airplanes flying to and from the nearby airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut