We stayed in the penthouse in feb 2010 and even tho the trees blocked some of the view to the sea it was a great place to stay and recommend it to anybody. I travel every month to different locations and I will come back again without question. The pool is right on the beach, 2 steps and you on the beach, 20 yards in the sea, massage on the beach next door, jet ski also, very quite what more can you ask. We walked along the beach and it was the nicest hotel there, it is a very clean and tidy place. The timber could do with some weather protection as with any place in a hot climate. The room was nice, bed soft, shower clean, rooms cleaned every day, breakfast was fine, fruit and English breakfast with toast and coffee or tea or juice and if you wanted extra they didn’t charge most times. The hotel Staff were nice as normal, all smiles and they do as you asked. Miriam and Emmanuel were great hosts and too happy to help, recommend quality new motor bikes, places to eat, even gave us free drinks some nights. Being honest at the end of the 10 days, we felt it was a relaxing time, staff became friends, the hotel was clean and as long as you’re not a fussy git staying in 7 star hotels, then Asia isn’t for you anyway. OOO some mention about the airplanes, they were cool, not much noisy as most times didn’t notice until in sea and exciting to see. There are many restaurants down the street and bars and a great little place called Olive tree a few hundred meters, not a fancy place, bit of a moms kitchen so to speak, laid back and easy going, its run by a Ozzie guy and he brings in real steak from Australia and if you asked him for any food not on the menu, he would get it in the next day for you, great food, cheap price and taste nice. What else can I say, overall the island is small, some nice places to go to, get yourself a motorbike and see the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut