Good coffee. The staff just didn't know how to serve in basic things. (One younger lady was really nice) They said they would bring you towels but nothing happened.. and everything was meant to make customers feel relaxed but when the staff start to become too relaxed its a bit worrying.. we had ants and a cockroach in our room.. no soap by the sink. water pressure bad in the shower. one day when we came home in the afternoon, the cleaner had left our door unlocked so anybody could've gone in and stolen stuff. also there is nobody in the reception after 8pm which sucks. For example one couple came to the resort after 8pm and nobody was there to help them. the breakfast is tiny and you have to go out for lunch directly after. there is no restaurant at this hotel, so no food at any time. but otherwise everything was ok..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore more of Koh Samui while staying at The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa. Stay in your serene secret little home. See the island from different angles. We welcome you into our community just like our friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sundays Tropical Hotel Koh Samui
- Sundays Tropical Hotel
- The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut