Sundays Sanctuary Spa
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I did not stay at this resort but I did try out the Spa as it offers massages and such. The resort is located on a small hill and is hidden from the public eye. The entrance to the spa requires careful walking as you have to step on rocks surrounded by a small flowing manmade river. The reception at the Spa smelled heavenly and there was an array of products displayed together with its prices. The therapist who greeted me at the reception looked bored while playing with her cell phone. She did not bother to ask me if I had an appointment or was just lost!!! When I did tell her I had an appointment, she looked rather bewildered and ran off, little did I know that she could not understand English. Her Filipino supervisor explained to her that I required an aromatherapy massage.

The massage area looked great!!! Very serene and peaceful even until it came to the actual massage. Since my therapist could only understand minimal English, I had to do some sign language just to tell her that I required extra amount of pressure. I do not think this "certified therapist" actually knew what she was doing as there was no consistency in the massage and I was not relaxed at all. My back still hurts and I felt like a piece of meat being mashed up!!! Never again!!!

I would not come back to this Spa and I certainly would not recommend it to my friends or family.