My partner and I only stayed at the Waterfront for one night while in transit to Koh Tao. But everything was right during our brief stay. We got a great friendly hotel pickup from the very nice son of the hotel owners and were greeted upon arrival by Robin, who had a cold Singha awaiting us. Our bags had been lost and they assured us they would show, which they did two hours later. The location is great, and the room was one of the nicest we stayed in during all of our stops in Thailand. Particularly fantastic bathrooms. All the other guests were friendly and normal, and we felt completely at home. If you're planning on crashing in Koh Samui for a few days, you couldn't do any better than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut