Once again, we had the most perfect of holidays at The Waterfront. This was our 5th time staying at this hotel, and once again it didn't fail to amaze us. From the moment you get picked up from the airport to the time you get dropped back, the fantastic owners Robin and Sue, and the amazing staff go out of their way to make your holiday super special. The rooms all have amazing views over the beach, they are fantastically clean and comfortable (thanks to the lovely Khun Serm and Khun Supee), and have everything you could possibly need in them. Breakfast is fantastic, with fruit, cereals, croissants, pancakes, or a proper fry up among other things, all prepared by the lovely 'Cooking', and the girls who looks after reception and the bar are some of the nicest people we have ever met!!! Big hello to Khun Raine, Khun Lamai, Khun Fon, Khun Carol, Khun Joe. The location of the hotel is perfect for peace, quiet and tranquility, and the village with amazing shops, bars and restaurants is literally only 3 minutes walk from the hotel - perfect!!! I really don't know what more i can say about this hotel, and the people that work there apart from if you are planning a trip to Koh Samui, and want to find a boutique hotel where the owners treat you like a person rather than a customer, then you HAVE to book The Waterfront. There are a lot of 5* hotels on the island, which charge an absolute fortune for meals and drinks, and yes they are lovely (having had (very expensive) drinks in some of them) but with their 200 plus rooms you can't expect that personal service that you get from a smaller hotel....... it might not officially be a 5*, but you definately get 5* service. We wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else on the island, and there are a hell of a lot of guests who go back year after year - so that has to tell you something!!!
We've booked up for our 6th visit already, next Easter, and even though we only got home yesterday, I am counting down the days already!!!!!
Don't think about it - just book it........ you will not be dissappointed in this gem of a hotel, in a magical location on a fabulous island xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut