My husband and I have just returned from 7 nights at the Waterfront. We have stayed in Bophut before at the Bophut Resort and Spa which is a 5* hotel. However the Waterfront wins hands down.
It is a friendly, small hotel run by Robin and Sue, who have obviously travelled and stayed in many hotels and have used their experience to cover every comfort. The rooms are spotlessly clean and very well appointed. The general ambience is one of calm, quiet comfort with the bustle of Fishermans Wharf just outside the gate. PERFECT !!
My husband and I will certainly return and would not hesitate to recomend this hotel to anyone.
oooo before I forget the staff are amazing, sweet people so congratulations to all for a lovely hotel experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut