Stayed here at the end of October for 6 nights and it was a perfect choice. The hotel is right on the beach in the lovely Fisherman's Village of Bo Phut. We were lucky enough to be staying on a Friday night when the weekly night market is on which was a bonus but there are plenty of bars and restaurants in the village anyway. This hotel is a true gem and I just felt that the owners really cared for the hotel, staff and guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut