Robin and Sue run an excellent boutique hotel, they have extended the swimming pool this year and added umbrellas, which now completes this fantastic hotel.
It is like our second home, we meet many other repeat visitors each time we go.
Around the outside bar at night, it is a an excellent spot, discussing many issues with other guests and friends.
I would like to mention 1 member of staff in particular, who is Or, who is very helpful and always has a smile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut