If you ever visit Koh Samui in Thailand "The Waterfront"is a must.Right on the beach.lt has everything,the rooms are lovely,new larger pool,sun beds to die for,amazing food,not to mention the owners Sue and Robin,always there to help,also their son Michael a lovely family run boutique hotel.Their staff are all lovely,Pa who does the Thai massage,cooking,the cook,all great staff.lf you ever visit this wonderful island make your home The Waterfront,you won't be sorry, most of their guests visit more than once. Lots of brilliant restaurants,some they set up on the beach right on the waters edge very romantic.My husband and l will be back......soon l hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut