I was really disappointed by this hotel. Never seen in Asia staff like that: impolite, unfriendly, lazy.
Small rooms, not very clean. We chose "beachfront" bungalow but didn't have beach view ! The beach was ok but there was a kind of stagnant water with bad smell and a lot of mosquitos.
Limited breakfast with only fruits in the buffet ! Aging decoration.
Very expensive compare to the other hotels around.
Positive points: location in the village, swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut