Stayed at the waterfront with a friend for the last leg of our 5 week holiday.Beautifully kept hotel with breathtaking views from the garden area.The little personal touches on offer here,ie, airport pickup, mouthwash in the bathroom,dvd player in room(with a fantastic range of films to watch!) were very much appreciated. A very well run but friendly establishment gave us a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. The only "mishap" that occured during our stay was whilst showering the shower tap came away from the wall! Trust it to be me! You can imagine my embarrasment but Richard the owners son was really professional about the situation and all was fixed and cleaned up in 20 minutes of the unfortunate event occuring! So thanks for that Richard and for sparing my embarresment! I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and theirs no need to write anymore praise as plenty have done that before me and said all that needs to be said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut