We stayed at the Waterfront for a week, I travelled with 4 children aged between 18 and 12. On arrival we were greeted with complimentary drinks and cool cloths by Sue and Robin .Amazingly Sue memorised all of our names ( a mean feat as my children look so alike!) and both asked after our wellfare though out the stay. The bar was a lovely place to congregate in an evening overloooking the secluded beautiful beach. The lighting in the evening was just perfect and magical.To be able to walk 20 paces from our sea view rooms and be by the sea or on the decking for a sumptious breakfast was a real treat. The staff were wonderful and helpful and they ensured we had plenty of advice to keep teenagers busy including snorkelling, golf elephant treks etc. I had my bank card swallowed inadvertetly and Robin took me straight round to the bank with an assistant and rescued it, nothing was too much trouble. Michael their son was on hand to entertain and advise. My boys enjoyed his humour and watching his table tennis skills! You really did feel like part of a family (but if you wanted you could be completely anonymous) when we had returned from day trips they would ask how we enjoyed it and took time to sit and talk with us. We have been fortunate enough to stay in many places through out the world over the years and this is really honestly the only place my children have said they would wish to return, (if anyone has teenage boys in particular they will appreciate how hard to please they are!) I still miss having the beach to myself and enjoying my morning cuppa with an uninterrupted view of the sea. I would highly recommend this to people of all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut