I actually stayed here a few years ago (July 2006), but just got around to writing reviews for everywhere I've been, because I'm lazy.
This place is superb, Robin, Sue, Michael were great hosts and would do anything to help out. There were one or two members of staff that seemed to have a bit of a poor attitude but this did not detract from our holiday. Rooms were great, food was great, resort in general was great! Special mention for Banjon, so sad to hear he passed away, absolute legend, RIP
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut