Only minutes away from busy Chaweng, reachable by taxi or tuck tuck , (do barter the price!) Kanda Residences is very peaceful , elegant and chic.
The villas are all very beautiful, comfortable , spacious and have all the amenities that you might need ( although next time I will bring my hair-drier as theirs is very slow).
We were on a wedding anniversary celebration and were allocated villa 32 on the beach front...wow! We could not believe how fabulous it all was and so secluded and calm and private.
All the staff from the reception to the restaurant , the security , the cleaning and the Spa, were polite, helpful, efficient , friendly and caring, thank you, you made our 2 weeks holiday very, very special! To top it all we had free What Po massages almost every day and Apple and her girls pummelled and stretched us to blissful relaxation. What more can one want?
... The breakfast menu was extensive and the food plentiful.
The beach is of crashed coral and a little rocky but quite pleasant. We enjoyed our private pool immensely even in the middle of the night! The rooms are well ventilated and have air condition and a rotating fan in the ceiling.
Advice: Bring loads of mosquito repellent! we put loads on and even used plugs in the room but still managed to get bitten.
Places to see nearby : Fisherman's Village is very pretty, with nice boutiques , restaurants and a lovely fine sand beach. (find out when there is the market in the evening as it's also very good).
Chaweng is very busy, noisy and a little dirty but it has it's charm and it is young and vibrant. The beach is good but also quite busy. We went to a the beach party bar one night and enjoyed mixing with the young and young at heart like us , listening to loud music , dancing and watching the fire jugglers. Very good fun!
Over all an holiday to remember!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut