The Hotel location scores over every other hotel in the close vicinity. I had been to this hotel with my wife just a few days back, to enjoy a vacation after a long hard year of office pressure. Our room had an attached private pool with living area and kitchen. That worked out well for us since I had some cardio ailment due to which home cooked food is the best for me. My wife even cooked a little sea-fish dish just for me, while she and our daughter were having food at the restaurant. Lovely staff and very helpful front desk. The room service needs some improvement and needs to respond quicker. The rooms in general were very spacious and vibrant. They also have a small spa , though the facility needs a chin-up. We visited the spa and couldn’t get hold of the person in-charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut