We stay 2 nights at the Kanda and enjoy the villa with nice views. The reception staff although very polite is not professional. Check in took about 25 minutes and any questions we had had to be forwards to the manager that look very stress.
The property located between Choeng Mon and Chaweng so you have to drive to get anywhere. Parking spots at the property are very limited and grads who supposed to get you in and out of the property are not helpful or can communicate in English. The beach of the property is very rocky and not suitable for swimming.
I would not recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut