My father and I stayed in Samui for around 3 days to visit a friend for her birthday. When we arrived we were greeted warmly by all the staff who showed us to our villa. It was very spacious but at the same time it felt very homely and relaxed. The villa was spotless, which is always a plus :-) It has everything that you need: a TV, kitchenette, en suite bathroom and more. Staff was very helpful if we ever needed anything. The pool isn't that big, but it doesn't need to be, it was very clean and nice. Every morning we had breakfast made for us, which was delicious. Overall, it was really lovely and we enjoyed it very much. If we ever come to Samui again, we'll definitely visit Tanamera again. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the front of Bang Raks Beach these Koh Samui villas are a combination of relaxing place and modern elegance. Each villa boasts 2 bedroom, living room and kitchenette and features a balcony or terrace. Whether you're a couple looking for a quiet and romantic getaway, a family looking for a cozy place to holiday, or even a larger group wanting ultimate privacy and service, our private Beach Villas resort are the right choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Tanamera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Tanamera Hotel Koh Samui
- Villa Tanamera Ko Samui/Bophut