Friendly helpful staff, great location, very comfy bed and lounge, good sized rooms. We stayed in villa no 6 and loved it. Great lap pool, not too chlorinated. Generous amounts of bottled water supplied free. Gorgeous manicured garden with luscious grass by the pool, such luxury for tired feet. Walking distance to great food (eastern & western) & massage shops aplenty. Motorbike hire an added bonus. Shower water nice - at the Saboey it smelt metallic and made me smell. Overall a very comfortable rejuvinating experience. Free WiFi too, good speed & reliable. The road outside is noisy but the villa is well insulated and surprisingly peaceful. The manager Tan is very welcoming, helpful & attentive. I felt at home, it was an intimate, private setting for a well-earned holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the front of Bang Raks Beach these Koh Samui villas are a combination of relaxing place and modern elegance. Each villa boasts 2 bedroom, living room and kitchenette and features a balcony or terrace. Whether you're a couple looking for a quiet and romantic getaway, a family looking for a cozy place to holiday, or even a larger group wanting ultimate privacy and service, our private Beach Villas resort are the right choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Tanamera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Tanamera Hotel Koh Samui
- Villa Tanamera Ko Samui/Bophut