I stayed here for 4 nights with my boyfriend and bestfriend, we stayed in the Family Fan Bungalow. This was the first stop of our 3 week travel around the south of Thailand, and no back home this was my favorite bungalow experience that I had. My reasons being it was quiet clean well lit and the beds were quite comfortable (relatively speaking... as most of the beds we slept in were quite hard). We had two nice hammocks outside with benches.
The food was fantastic but more expensive than the other restaurants in the Fisherman Village which was only a 10 minute walk down the beach. So we ended up going to this nice little restaurant called Cocooning for breakfasts most morning. If I could do it again I would eat more often at Free House because the Green Curry I had there was by far the best I had during the trip.
I would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This mini-resort offers 4 bungalows near or on the beach. They are pet friendly, and accept all major credit cards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Free House Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Free House Bungalow Hotel Bophut
- Free Hotel Koh Samui
- Free House Bungalow Ko Samui/Bophut