The Free House is perfect if you are looking for a cheap and cheerful stay on the beach side. The beach bar sits on the beach and the rooms are what you would expect from a £10 per night bungalow. Small rooms but a double bed with mosquito net and small but functional bathroom. It is clean and other then a few cute little lizards there was no wildlife in the rooms. I really loved my experience at the Free House, the only thing I can comment on that is not so positive is the loud middle aged men that frequented the bar and spent all day and night with a beer in one hand and sports on the TV. After coming back late one night, my boyfriend decided to stay on the beach and I headed back to the room- they assumed we had had an argument and made comments like "it doesn't always work out/ shame, what happened?!/ coming home alone hey?" Which made me feel uncomfortable however this is not the fault of the free house, just bad luck we were staying at the same time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This mini-resort offers 4 bungalows near or on the beach. They are pet friendly, and accept all major credit cards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Free House Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Free House Bungalow Hotel Bophut
- Free Hotel Koh Samui
- Free House Bungalow Ko Samui/Bophut