We were upgraded to this hotel from its sister hotel the Chaweng regent. At first we weren't too happy as this is a bit isolated in Bophurt where as the Chaweng Regent is right in the centre of all the night life etc. But we soon changed our mind when we were shown around our villa. To put it in 2 words pure luxury! We had a one bedroom villa which would accommodate 4 people. The bedroom was huge, the separate lounge was huge and the bathroom was even bigger. Not only was the bathroom large and beautifully fitted we also had an outside bathroom complete with toilet and 2 showers. All the fittings and furnishings were of the best quality and the marbled walls and floors added that extra opulence.
Outside we had a private pool in a landscaped garden with a cabana and teak wood furniture.
Every need was catered for from sumptuous bath robes to beach bag and flip flops for the beach.
The pool area, beach and restaurants were all of the same excellent standard. The breakfast was superb with everything you could want to eat and drink.
The staff here are very discreet but are there if you need them and you will find them helpful and attentive.
We ate once in the Kan Sat Thong restaurant which was excellent.
The only negative is that the hotel is isolated and the hotels shuttle bus to Chaweng runs at peculiar times. We resolved this problem by hiring a little scooter which was quite safe and fun!
Overall this was one of the best hotels that I have stayed in and certainly the best accommodation so I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melati’s 77 Villas & Suites are a minimum of seventy seven square meters of indoor-outdoor living space with more than seventy percent of all accommodation featuring personal swimming pools. The Resort is embraced by an expansive and lush tropical landscape, featuring a magnificent seven level waterfall accented by Melati’s exclusive seven tier service plan making Melati Beach Resort the ideal destination for those seeking indulgent romance and true relaxation. Melati also features not one but two central pool areas. Located beach front is a massive infinity pool known as The See with amazing views of neighboring islands, a swim-up pool bar and adjacent kids club. The See is the perfect place for those young in years or simply young at heart to while away the day in chilled out comfort; a place to be seen and a place to see. And for those seeking peace and quiet the Sanctuary Pool is a sunken oasis of pleasure reserved for adults only.Further accenting the guest experience are two restaurants, pool bar, lounge, full service spa with beauty salon, fitness center, yoga sala, meditation garden, tour & excursion desk and gift shop. Additionally the resort offers daily activities, limited yet complimentary wifi access for those in need, a complimentary Mac Internet Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Melati Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melati Beach Resort And Spa
- Melati Beach Hotel Bophut
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut