We went to Melati on our honeymoon, and loved Melati beach resort, the staff were so friendly and helpful and the rooms were fantastic, loved our room soooo much!!!. We really could have stayed there for weeks. We loved the private and uncrowed beach, it was the only resort there and was a great beach to relax and swim at. We did find the food a little over priced and only ended up eating there on the first night. The breakfasts were nice however there was no gluten free bread for my wife and nobody know what gluten free bread was when we asked for it. We were also really not impressed with the cost of the scooter hire. We paid $300 baht per scooter for 24hrs. We had to get 2 scooters as they would not let us use 1 and we managed to get 1 scooter for 2 people for $200 baht in town. We know that the scooters are not controlled by Melati however still felt very ripped off.
Melati was just close enough to everything but still far enough away to feel secluded and peaceful. We really enjoyed our stay there and would go back in a heart beat.
Thanks Melati Beach!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melati’s 77 Villas & Suites are a minimum of seventy seven square meters of indoor-outdoor living space with more than seventy percent of all accommodation featuring personal swimming pools. The Resort is embraced by an expansive and lush tropical landscape, featuring a magnificent seven level waterfall accented by Melati’s exclusive seven tier service plan making Melati Beach Resort the ideal destination for those seeking indulgent romance and true relaxation. Melati also features not one but two central pool areas. Located beach front is a massive infinity pool known as The See with amazing views of neighboring islands, a swim-up pool bar and adjacent kids club. The See is the perfect place for those young in years or simply young at heart to while away the day in chilled out comfort; a place to be seen and a place to see. And for those seeking peace and quiet the Sanctuary Pool is a sunken oasis of pleasure reserved for adults only.Further accenting the guest experience are two restaurants, pool bar, lounge, full service spa with beauty salon, fitness center, yoga sala, meditation garden, tour & excursion desk and gift shop. Additionally the resort offers daily activities, limited yet complimentary wifi access for those in need, a complimentary Mac Internet Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Melati Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melati Beach Hotel Bophut
- Melati Beach Resort And Spa
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut