My husband and I came here for our honeymoon for a two week stay April- May. Having never been to Thailand before we were not too sure what too expect.
When we first arrived we were greeted with cold towels, cold water and a flower bracelet for myself, It was such a lovely touch to feel so welcomed and we thought it couldn't get any better from there. The resort itself is AMAZING! Incredible views from almost every point and the beach is immaculately kept, just like everywhere else in the hotel. The rooms are spacious with everything you could possibly need!...UK plug socket, your own beach bag to use the whole stay, flip flops if you don't have your own pair, they really think of everything just to make your stay as easy as it can be. Housekeeping came whenever you wanted and even when we didn't they always called the room to see did we need anything at all. The cleanliness of the resort is a credit to them as there was never one thing out of place. I have never trusted staff in a hotel as much before with my belongings about because I knew everything would be safe.
The resort has two restaurants, which we ate in regularly, and neither disappointed, not once! A big selection on the menu for all types of dishes including european and thai, all freshly cooked to perfection, as well as the breakfasts which were delicious!
Last but certainly not least, the staff were beyond amazing in the whole resort! From Laura, Mai and the girls at reception that could not have done enough for you. Nothing was a task to them they would have bent over backwards for any guest and it was noticeably seen. From eating regularly in the restaurants we grew to know some of the staff, and a few of them stood out. Saifah was always a friendly face to see and was so eager to please whatever you wanted was no problem at all, you can see he puts so much work into his job and it pays off as his staff are second to none. Jack and Korn were incredible the whole stay, by remembering us every time we came to eat it made us feel so welcome, they could not have been any better at their jobs as because of them alone we would come back here and I hope they are recognized for that. Guy the activity manager is also amazing, so helpful and a genuinely nice man, you can tell he really loves his job with all the work he puts in.
Last and certainly not least Brian, the manager was so generous in giving us so much of his time to ask us questions about ourselves, our stay and day to day things. You can see he really cares about this hotel as it was very noticeable the long days - and nights he puts in for his work, and it shows his great relationship with his staff and guests.
All the staff at the Melati resort were so kind to us from the minute we got here. I am pleased to say I have never been in a hotel with staff as pleasant, helpful and eager to please and because of this we will most definitely be back and I really, really hope they are all given recognition for their very hard work, including Brian from higher management!..
It just doesn't get much better than here!
Ps. The 'Disappointed' review people must be crazy because that wasn't the same Melati resort we stayed at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melati’s 77 Villas & Suites are a minimum of seventy seven square meters of indoor-outdoor living space with more than seventy percent of all accommodation featuring personal swimming pools. The Resort is embraced by an expansive and lush tropical landscape, featuring a magnificent seven level waterfall accented by Melati’s exclusive seven tier service plan making Melati Beach Resort the ideal destination for those seeking indulgent romance and true relaxation. Melati also features not one but two central pool areas. Located beach front is a massive infinity pool known as The See with amazing views of neighboring islands, a swim-up pool bar and adjacent kids club. The See is the perfect place for those young in years or simply young at heart to while away the day in chilled out comfort; a place to be seen and a place to see. And for those seeking peace and quiet the Sanctuary Pool is a sunken oasis of pleasure reserved for adults only.Further accenting the guest experience are two restaurants, pool bar, lounge, full service spa with beauty salon, fitness center, yoga sala, meditation garden, tour & excursion desk and gift shop. Additionally the resort offers daily activities, limited yet complimentary wifi access for those in need, a complimentary Mac Internet Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Destinology, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melati Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melati Beach Hotel Bophut
- Melati Beach Resort And Spa
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut