I cannot thank all the staff at Melati enough for all their care and attention to detail, they made our honeymoon as special as we hoped it would be!
The hotel is in a quiet and secluded beach location at the north end of Koh Samui, with private access to a beautiful sandy beach,spa and a range of other facilities.
We chose a private garden pool which came with a decent size plunge pool and plenty of private outdoor space. The interior is stunning with a super kingsize bed, dressing room, separate shower room, bathroom and wc.
On arrival we had a beautiful flower arrangement as well as a bottle of bubbly and a complimentary fruit basket which was much appreciated.
We made great use of the restaurant which was reasonably priced for dinner or lunch and had a great selection on the menu. The food was of great quality. Since we had an inclusive breakfast we visited every morning of our ten days and the variety meant that you never had to have the same thing twice! And I have to say it never disappointed, so compliments to the kitchen staff.
Whether you choose to lounge at the pool or by the beach the staff were very attentive in getting Sun loungers prepared, and were always close by if you fancied ordering one of their fabulous cocktails, which my wife and I worked our way through on the drinks menu!
On our outings the staff always arranged a private shuttle service which was reasonably priced, and the busier locations of Bophut, Fisherman village and Chaweng were all within a 15 minute drive.
All in all it was a fabulous place to start our married life, and the upgrade for the last three nights to the presidential suite was the icing on the cake!
My only disappointment is that I cannot say enough just how wonderful this place is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melati’s 77 Villas & Suites are a minimum of seventy seven square meters of indoor-outdoor living space with more than seventy percent of all accommodation featuring personal swimming pools. The Resort is embraced by an expansive and lush tropical landscape, featuring a magnificent seven level waterfall accented by Melati’s exclusive seven tier service plan making Melati Beach Resort the ideal destination for those seeking indulgent romance and true relaxation. Melati also features not one but two central pool areas. Located beach front is a massive infinity pool known as The See with amazing views of neighboring islands, a swim-up pool bar and adjacent kids club. The See is the perfect place for those young in years or simply young at heart to while away the day in chilled out comfort; a place to be seen and a place to see. And for those seeking peace and quiet the Sanctuary Pool is a sunken oasis of pleasure reserved for adults only.Further accenting the guest experience are two restaurants, pool bar, lounge, full service spa with beauty salon, fitness center, yoga sala, meditation garden, tour & excursion desk and gift shop. Additionally the resort offers daily activities, limited yet complimentary wifi access for those in need, a complimentary Mac Internet Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Splitty, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Melati Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melati Beach Hotel Bophut
- Melati Beach Resort And Spa
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut