Melati Beach Resort & Spa
White House Beach Resort & Spa(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$51
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$231
Agoda.com
Chaweng Garden Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$60
US$523
US$455
Agoda.com
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$139
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
Peace Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$97
Priceline
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$137
Poppies Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$221
Cancelon
ibis Samui Bophut(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$50
TripAdvisor
1,537 results
All reviewsview restaurantsanctuary poolfamily pool villaour honeymoongrand deluxe roomkan sak thong restaurantkids clubprivate beachmain poolthai restaurantkoh samuipool barhappy hourbbq on the beachfire showturn down serviceshuttle bus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I cannot say enough about Melati Resort as a honeymoon destination.

The staff make you feel very special. The service, food, facilities are all outstanding. Our first night they upgraded us to the top suite at the resort, which was incredibly decadent! We moved to our theoretically-less-impressive-but-still-amazing suite thereafter.

We enjoyed ourselves immensely and had all the privacy we wanted while also being able to meet people and have a drink at the (outrageously perfect) beach-side pool.

The beach views are unbelievable, getting into town and back was a breeze, and the reception desk was always happy to offer advice or go the extra mile.

Just brilliant. Highly recommended and worth every dollar. Anniversary returns are extremely tempting.

Room Tip: To be honest (and Melati management may not love me for this) but I think you could stay at any room, even the ones a little further back from the pool, and still have a similar experience. We had to walk maybe 100m to the pool from our room. Didn't care at all! It was a pleasant walk! You can save some $ by simply getting ANY suite, you don't need to pay top dollar. Having said that, if you have a good budget, the 'Presidential Suite' we stayed on our first night is ludicrously insanely good!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Denis M, Manager at Melati Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time reviewing your recent stay with us and we appreciate you sharing your extremely valuable comments with us and others!

It was indeed a great pleasure to have your company and we shall be looking forward to welcome you soon back the The Melati!!

Denis Martin
GGM

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We have just left the Melati Beach Resort and was so very sad too!
We had extremely personal care at our time at the resort from the initial checkin which was relaxing, smooth and extremely welcoming and throughout our entire stay.
The rooms were very large and spacious, clean and with all the amenities. We loved the outdoor bath that was private and secluded and very romantic. We also had the opportunity to upgrade for a couple of nights to an enormous suite with private swimming pool, separate lounge and huge bathroom. Nok went to extreme lengths to get this upgrade even though the resort was very full.
We would like to that Aod, Benz and the restaurant crew for their incredible attentive care in ensuring we had all our needs catered for.
Bank was our reason for getting up in the morning as we attended his yoga, stretching and tai chi classes each morning. What a smile he has, and so encouraging when we were obviously so stiff and uncoordinated.
Thanks again for our wonderful stay, the 6 of us friends had a holiday that was impossible to fault.

1  Thank RosWaimea
Melati_Samui, General Manager at Melati Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Melati Beach Resort & Spa as your home to stay on Samui Island
and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community.

The team and I are thankful for your great review and glad you very much our resort.

At the Melati Beach Resort & Spa we are all dedicated to serve and provide the best service toward at all the time and I will be sharing your review with the all team.

I hope you had a safe journey on the way back home and we wish to welcome you again in a near future at Melati Beach Resort & Spa.

If you have additional comments, feedback or for future reservation please don't hesitate to e-mail me at matthieu@melatiresort.com

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I had my wedding here in July. The wedding was brilliant and the staff had the venue decorated beautifully.

The view is second to none and we had a pool villa to stay in which was lovely. Food expensive but nice

Biggest downfall was when I visited in September 2013 to book I was promised in writing a 15% discount for all my guests staying at the melati or sister resort chaweng regent. The hotel did not stand by this offer which caused a lot of trouble for my guests and was dishonest of them. It unfortunately took the shine of what was a otherwise brilliant wedding.

Great location, very isolated beach but disappointed with the resorts not upholding their agreement.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank DianA J

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Trainee at the Melatai hotel really is amazing and if all staff step up to her level this place will be the most amazing placing if all staff step up to her level . The poll the gym the food the room the lobby is all just great , I would stay again any time . The only thing that concerns me are my friend who changed room multi times . Top place to stay

1  Thank Steeleballs

Denis Martin
GGM

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Yes yes yes this is the place to stay on koh samui . You can't not fault the Melati . Well worth the money, this is a 10 out of10 resort , staff are fab, from Bank doing the yoga / tai che to the bar staff at the pool are very good. The resort is very clean and very well well organised . Well worth the money. We just stayed in a standard room and this is more than adequate , friends stayed in a pool inclusive room and to cut to the chase it's not worth it. Go standard and use all the facilities . Book it and enjoy