The service we experienced here was wonderful and very friendly. We really liked how they would send someone in a buggy for our commute to the beach and other areas in the resort. We also liked how Melati staff would clean our rooms at least twice a day. For example, every time we came back from dinner, our rooms would have been cleaned while we were away. Many times, a staff would chat with us about our needs during meals. Furthermore, using English is definitely okay at Melati and shopping areas in Chaweng.
We booked a Pool Villa for our honeymoon and we were impressed with how large it was and its cleanliness. Being in this part of the world we did get (and expect) mosquito bites and sometimes little creatures could crawl into the room (as the room is surrounded by a grassy areas), but it didn't happen frequently. The room also had a decent DVD home theatre system with which we enjoyed several movies in the comfortable living room.
I like the location for its exclusiveness as it is quite far away from other resorts. The ride to Chaweng (shopping area) is acceptable and not too far. Many of our meals were taken at the resort, and for the quality of food and atmosphere, I thought the prices were very reasonable. We also enjoyed a spa there and that was absolutely wonderful.
Overall, apart from the mosquito bites, rare appearance of crawlers in the room, and the fact that we had to ask for toothbrushes , there’s nothing bad to say about Melati. We would love to come back and recommend this resort to all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melati’s 77 Villas & Suites are a minimum of seventy seven square meters of indoor-outdoor living space with more than seventy percent of all accommodation featuring personal swimming pools. The Resort is embraced by an expansive and lush tropical landscape, featuring a magnificent seven level waterfall accented by Melati’s exclusive seven tier service plan making Melati Beach Resort the ideal destination for those seeking indulgent romance and true relaxation. Melati also features not one but two central pool areas. Located beach front is a massive infinity pool known as The See with amazing views of neighboring islands, a swim-up pool bar and adjacent kids club. The See is the perfect place for those young in years or simply young at heart to while away the day in chilled out comfort; a place to be seen and a place to see. And for those seeking peace and quiet the Sanctuary Pool is a sunken oasis of pleasure reserved for adults only.Further accenting the guest experience are two restaurants, pool bar, lounge, full service spa with beauty salon, fitness center, yoga sala, meditation garden, tour & excursion desk and gift shop. Additionally the resort offers daily activities, limited yet complimentary wifi access for those in need, a complimentary Mac Internet Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travelbag, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melati Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melati Beach Hotel Bophut
- Melati Beach Resort And Spa
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut