“Customer satisfaction”

Ash Tailor Samui
Ranked #1 of 38 Shopping in Bophut
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WE HAVE FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICE: We are specialized in custom made suits, dresses, shirts, overcoats and sports jackets for men and women, in high quality of fabrics, such as cashmere wool and many more. Special feature we keep your last measurements, once you have been in our shop. We do take online orders too, meaning You are able to order products from us, while You are staying back in Your country.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Customer satisfaction”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

My partner had 2 suits, a coat and 5 shirts made for a very reasonable price. We found the service to be professional and everything was very well made. Fast, efficient, friendly. Don't be in a hurry, fittings are done for a reason .Highly recommened ASH TAILOR.

1 Thank Kamna G
ASHTAILORSAMUI, Owner at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thanks madam for your review hope to see you again al the best to both of you.

• Finnish first
New York City, New York
“Ash is the best!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My friend and I visited Koh Samui and wanted to get suits and dress shirts tailored while we were on vacation. Little did we know we'd also make a friend! Ash did a great job making sure the clothes were exactly how we wanted. We are both thrilled with how our clothes turned out and have received many compliments! I would highly recommend Ash!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Susan G
ASHTAILORSAMUI, Owner at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thanks a lot dropping to my shop appreciate your honest review happy you liked our work hope to see you in future All the best to both of you.
Pune, India
“.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've just returned home from Koh Samui, and had two suits made at ash tailor SAMUI. I cannot give high enough praise for the service I recieved and the quality of the suits that fit me pretty well.

I've already spoken to them about ordering more suits to be made for me and shipped home, I think that this will be the only way I buy suits in the future!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank pravindlembe
Thanks for the review yaa looking forward to do business online in future appreciate all the best to you.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best customer service and quality guaranteed”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I don't really write reviews. I'm not that interactive online but I just had to write this one. There are alot of tailors around in Koh Samui but I walk past each one without a glance and head straight to Ash's. Ash has a great eye for detail and makes sure you walk away looking the best you ever had covered in any material. Don't know what to get? He'll help you. Got an idea in mind? He'll make sure it comes to life in material. The quality of his material are top notch and are still durable after every day wear. Every item will fit you perfectly. He will make sure of it. You will not leave with any doubt in your mind about the quality. The pricing is very affordable. It is worth every Baht and you will easily come home with a new wardrobe without breaking the bank. To add to the top notch service, I wanted a fitted shirt very last minute and he delivered to me at the airport as I was checking in. Now that's service for you! When I go back, Ash will still have my measurements provided I havent gotten fatter, and I'll have another brand new wardrobe to add on. Ash does not need to hire people to stand outside and advertise for him and drag you in. That is a testament to how much he believes his custom suits, dresses sell themselves. Do yourselves a favor and don't waste your precious holiday minutes in other places.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gizmoho
Thanks a lot for the review looking forward to see you again all the best .
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Tailor Koh Samui”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great attention to detail had several refits, and one pair of trousers were not right sent them back for adjustment all sorted no troubles still wearing suit DAILY one month on many comments about my suit

Go here for guaranteed top quality workmanship, will definitely use again next time im in samui!

also had 3 fab shirts made this place ROCKZ great prices too i looked all over the island and went into many shops and settled once i knew this shop was a place i could buy with confidence. very experienced and professional and fair too. Ash said if its not right you dont pay.

Cheers

Thanks Ash

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Rocken R
Thanks for the review sharing your experiance hope to see you again in future all the best sir.