“Exceptional Quality and Service”
Review of Ash Tailor Samui

Ash Tailor Samui
Ranked #1 of 42 Shopping in Bophut
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WE HAVE FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICE: We are specialized in custom made suits, dresses, shirts, overcoats and sports jackets for men and women, in high quality of fabrics, such as cashmere wool and many more. Special feature we keep your last measurements, once you have been in our shop. We do take online orders too, meaning You are able to order products from us, while You are staying back in Your country.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I would highly recommend ASH TAILOR as it is one of the attractions u must experience for a custom tailored fit suit on the island. This was my second time to Samui and I knew I just had to get suit made from Ash as i was so happy and satisfied with the one i got done in my first visit. Great fabrics and in time custom fit facility, i couldn't ask for more professional service. My suit costed only 5000 Baht and it was worth it because of the effort taken in fittings and it was so well made. Leaving the shop and the island with a ear to ear smile and a pleasant experience .

1  Thank Diksha B
ASHTAILORSAMUI, Owner at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thanks for visiting my shop giving us chance to make clothing(tailormade) hope to see you again all the best.Ash

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

My partner had 2 suits, a coat and 5 shirts made for a very reasonable price. We found the service to be professional and everything was very well made. Fast, efficient, friendly. Don't be in a hurry, fittings are done for a reason .Highly recommened ASH TAILOR.

1  Thank Kamna G
ASHTAILORSAMUI, Owner at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thanks madam for your review hope to see you again al the best to both of you.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My friend and I visited Koh Samui and wanted to get suits and dress shirts tailored while we were on vacation. Little did we know we'd also make a friend! Ash did a great job making sure the clothes were exactly how we wanted. We are both thrilled with how our clothes turned out and have received many compliments! I would highly recommend Ash!

1  Thank Susan G
ASHTAILORSAMUI, Owner at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thanks a lot dropping to my shop appreciate your honest review happy you liked our work hope to see you in future All the best to both of you.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've just returned home from Koh Samui, and had two suits made at ash tailor SAMUI. I cannot give high enough praise for the service I recieved and the quality of the suits that fit me pretty well.

I've already spoken to them about ordering more suits to be made for me and shipped home, I think that this will be the only way I buy suits in the future!!!

1  Thank pravindlembe

Thanks for the review yaa looking forward to do business online in future appreciate all the best to you.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I don't really write reviews. I'm not that interactive online but I just had to write this one. There are alot of tailors around in Koh Samui but I walk past each one without a glance and head straight to Ash's. Ash has a great eye for detail and makes sure you walk away looking the best you ever had covered in any material. Don't know what to get? He'll help you. Got an idea in mind? He'll make sure it comes to life in material. The quality of his material are top notch and are still durable after every day wear. Every item will fit you perfectly. He will make sure of it. You will not leave with any doubt in your mind about the quality. The pricing is very affordable. It is worth every Baht and you will easily come home with a new wardrobe without breaking the bank. To add to the top notch service, I wanted a fitted shirt very last minute and he delivered to me at the airport as I was checking in. Now that's service for you! When I go back, Ash will still have my measurements provided I havent gotten fatter, and I'll have another brand new wardrobe to add on. Ash does not need to hire people to stand outside and advertise for him and drag you in. That is a testament to how much he believes his custom suits, dresses sell themselves. Do yourselves a favor and don't waste your precious holiday minutes in other places.

1  Thank Gizmoho

Thanks a lot for the review looking forward to see you again all the best .