“Recommended”

Prince Samui Men's Club & Spa
Ranked #25 of 48 Spas & Wellness in Bophut
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: When you visit Prince Samui Spa you are greeted with respect in the Thai traditional way with a warm welcome. We offer various forms of massage therapy using natural products. Please make an appointment to avoid disappointment.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Recommanded for professional quality of massages and smiling welcome.the room massage is pleasantly decorated and very spotless.

3  Thank MICHEL184

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Clean, friendly, professional massage. Its was my first time that i went to prince massage...i felt like a prince....

3  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The manager Thana (a real pro) and his team are offering the best massages I've experienced during my holidays in Samui! Open to everybody - men & women....To be recommended:-)

2  Thank Jacques L
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The one of the best spas I have visited. With a very convenient location, and most importantly - there is also parking !
The staff is very friendly, the service pretty good, clean and cozy !!
certainly - I recommend to visit this spa to everyone who rest on the island of Koh Samui !!

1  Thank Aleksey G
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Me and my friend decided to have a massage at this brand new SPA. We had a 60' aromatherapy massage and it was amazing.
The staff is very professional.They are all very well trained and we had such a warm welcome with lots of smiles.
The spa is very cleaned and very well equipped.They have all manner of body products and I can tell the quality is very good.
I highly recommend this place! I will come back for sure!

4  Thank Fealuna