“Could have stayed longer”

Review of Pause on Samui

Building exterior. Private parking onsite.
The residence area has everything for perfect holidays: great swimming pool, gym, sauna etc. There's also a beach directly across the street.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Building exterior. Private parking onsite.
There's also a beach directly across the street.
Building exterior. Private parking onsite.
Office area has 2 working spaces. WiFi is free and high speed.
Spacious living room and open kitchen.
Comfortable L-shape sofa bed!
Dining area.
Living room.
Modern luxury, 50'' smart TV. Great to watch the big game or a movie, we have international channels
Living room with patio.
The cozy kitchen area. Feel free to use everything here to cook to your heart's content.
Large kitchen is fully equipped.
Large kitchen is fully equipped.
Master bedroom with balcony and private, en-suite bathroom.
The beds are very comfy with high quality linens.
TV and air conditions in all bedrooms.
Dressing room in master bedroom.
Soap, shampoo and conditioner all provided for you!
2nd bedroom with king sized bed, desk, large closet and balcony.
3rd bedroom with queen sized bed, desk, closet and balcony outside.
The residence area has everything for perfect holidays: great swimming pool, gardens etc.
The biggest salt water pool on Koh Samui.
Enjoy your cocktails at the pool bar!
Playground.
The beach just 100m away across a street.
Nearby beach is good for a walk and nice restaurants on the beach.
The closest swimming beach - Bangrak beach within a 15 min walk.
Tennis court is available and free for the guests!
Small basketball court.
Snooker room.
Large gym is well equipped.
Sauna and hammam are also available.
A restaurant with breakfasts near to eat before you go to explore.
A restaurant with breakfasts near to eat before you go to explore.
If you walk ten minutes down the road to 'Fishermans' village you will meet this guy on the beach.
The 'Green Light Cafe' is the best place for breakfast in Fisherman's Village. It opens at 8am.
Go down to 'Fisherman's Village' in the evening and watch the 'fire shows' They do them every night.
The 'Big Buddha' is a local attraction worth visiting. It's about 5 mins by car.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
Mike G
Hitchin
“Could have stayed longer”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Only went to Samui because couldn't guarantee getting to Koh Tao from Kanchanuburi in 1 day. Such a nice surprise in Pause. Excellent new rooms, pool lovely, gym just what my vain teenage children wanted to do. Nice restaurant next door with well equipped shop too. Even let us return to our accomadation for a few hours after we had checked out when our ferry to Koh Tao was cancelled.

eypark10
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wish we stayed longer!”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Max was super prompt when my friends and I landed at the airport. He picked us up in 10 minutes and check-in was right there in our unit, speedy and simple (it was late so this could not have been more helpful). We were so taken aback by how beautiful the home was! The pictures definitely don't do it justice. So much space and simply a beautiful unit. We were sadly only able to enjoy it for one night, but it was one of our best accommodations during our two-week trip in Thailand. Max was also prompt in getting us to our ferry the next day. One of my friends left his portable charger at the home and Max had it mailed to our next destination immediately. It was a very short stay, but Max really stood out in service and quality during our trip. Definitely recommend to any families or group of friends traveling to Koh Samui. We also hope to be back in the future!

Sarah P
“The best choice to stay on Samui”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I had stayed there for two nights and really impressed, the accommodation is new, tidy with three comfortable bedrooms.
it has many facilities to use. rooms will be cleaned everyday (which I did not expected in the first time).

The owner (Maxim) is very kind and helpful, she helped us to find reasonable price rental car and taxi which can help us save money a lot!. To compared with the price, it is reasonable and really nice to stay here.

travelmum...
California Hot Springs, California
“Best value for family with older children”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed here for four sleeps with our 3 children and were very comfortable. ​Nicely decorated apartment, very clean, neat and tidy. Maxim is a super helpful, responsive and courteous host. We would definitely come back again!

Pro: host Maxim! Also- Thai restaurant & 24/7 family mart within the complex, well stocked kitchen, cozy and yet comfortable apartment, excellent wi-fi (we were able to download movies and have a family movie night), free pick up and drop off to and from ferry/airport.

Con: hard to find anything wrong with this place really. Not much but wish the water pressure was a bit better.

Chef Serr...
“BEST CONDOMINIUM ON THE ISLAND.”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in February 2016

I am a traveling chef who is moving around South East Asian but somehow I am in love with Ko Samui and this beautiful Condominium at Replay. Its nicely furnish and resembles a nice Ikea homelike feeling to it. There were many pots and pans for me to cook do most of my kitchen work. There a Food Market and Grocery store accessible nearby you can buy plenty of fresh food from in your staying for a long time and love to cook as much as I do. As far as traveling around the island you can do a tour at the front reception desk or rent a bike for 200 batch a day and even get a cheaper deal for a week rental. I must say I will be visiting this place again and booking this same condo. I LOVE IT!

VickersT0
Brisbane, Australia
“Great stay, great service ”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very comfortable beds, quiet rooms, really tidy!!
Maxim was very helpful for everything, perfect service.
You will not regret to stay this beautiful place, I guarantee!!!
We will definitely stay this place next time in Koh Samui, for sure.
Thank you again Maxim!!
I really appreciate ;)

Management Response
12 Apr 2017
Thank you very much for such a kind review.
I'll be glad to see you again.
Konstanti...
Yekaterinburg, Russia
“Nice and quiet”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

I have been staying at these apartments for one week in September 2015. The rooms were all fully equipped with brand new furniture and textile. There are powerful air conditioners in every room. Kitchen has everything; living room is big and comfortable. Wi-fi connection is very good in every room and even outside, internet speed is best that I see in Thailand. I like a lot 50 meter swimming pool, which is good for training and relax (bar included) both. Gym is not very big but, has equipment for all body training. Also complex has sauna, steam room, small basketball court and tennis court with lights. There is 24/7 Family Mart store just outside the complex and large grocery store The Big C in 5 minute drive. There is also restaurant in complex that serving food and drinks. To reach main attractions I recommend rent a transport: we have rented a car, but bike is also a good option. In total, I really enjoy my stay and will come back again!

Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
25 Feb 2016
Thank you for the kind review, Konstantin.
Hope to see you and Lali next summer.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing