Nice bungalows definitely upgrade to an aircon room as they only have fans in some and no mosi nets and there are hundreds if you leave the windows and doors open. Beds are uncomfortable but staff are nice and location is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the middle of Bophut Beach. Created 13 years ago and designed by the owner. Still considers itself as a guest house. One of the last old school getaways in Samui. Attractive prices. Great food from traditional Thai to home-made pizza. Cocktail bar (great mojitos) and free pool-table. For the ones who like it smooth and simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cactus Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Bungalow Hotel Koh Samui
- Cactus Bungalow Ko Samui/Bophut